Anderson & Kreiger’s real estate attorneys handle acquisitions and dispositions for the buyers and sellers of properties and portfolios in Massachusetts. Clients hire A&K lawyers to complete complex transactions involving the purchase and sale of life science buildings, office, retail and other mixed-use spaces, including multi-parcel real estate transactions. We assist clients in drafting and negotiating joint venture agreements in connection with their acquisition of properties. Our lawyers employ sophisticated experience in land use, permitting, environmental, leasing, regulatory compliance to complete these critical transactions successfully.
Some of our representative experience includes:
- $26MM sale and leaseback of office campus in Boston suburbs.
- $16MM sale of office building in Boston’s Theater District.
- $10MM sale of multi-store retail center.
- $8.1MM acquisition of life sciences manufacturing facility in the I-495 corridor.
- $175MM acquisitions of life sciences buildings in Kendall Square.