Anderson & Kreiger integrates our specialized public law experience advising municipal authorities with a unique understanding of airports’ obligations and governance principles.
ADVISORS TO AIRPORT LEADERS
We are familiar and trusted advisors to airports around the country, helping airport leaders balance business needs, community relationships and federal requirements. We work with airports to establish workable governing practices.
Examples of our counsel include:
- Airport governance structures
- Disputes between state authorities and airport commissions
- Airport commission bylaws
- Open meeting law and public records requirements
- State procurement laws
- Best practices training for boards of directors
Our attorneys have served as general counsel of the Massachusetts Port Authority and represented numerous public agencies. That experience informs our legal and practical advice to boards and commissions running airports of all sizes.